The Association of African Biomedical Scientists, Inc. is a not-for-profit, 501(C)3 Organization. Members share the following goals:
- Foster development of Science in Africa
- Promote career development opportunities for Biomedical Scientists in North America
- Provide opportunities for young developing Scientists
- Encourage research collaboration in pursuit of advancing scientific knowledge
There are TWO ways to submit your membership application.
1. Download the appropriate form and mail to AABS at the address below.
2. Fill out and submit the form online.
An e-mail message will be sent to you to confirm the information submitted.
Address mail to:
c/o Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
MSB C-636, 185 South Orange
Newark, NJ 07103