Articles are invited for the next issue of “The Biomed Scientist”. Articles should be sent by e-mail to Dr. Momoh Yakubu, Editor, Center for Cardiovascular Diseases, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, 3100 Cleburne Ave, Ste 110 Gray Hall, Houston, TX 77004.
Acceptable articles include:
1. Announcements of promotions/tenure, new appointment, etc.
2. Abstract of published articles, or short reviews of interesting scientific topics.
3. Announcement of future scientific meetings, scholarships, grants/fellowships.
4. African government scientific policy reviews.
5. Other items of general interest (and in good taste) to general membership.
Dr. Prosper N. Boyaka is elected as Chairman of Minority Affairs Committee of the American Association of Immunologists
Dr. Prosper N. Boyaka, has been elected to chair the Minority Affairs Committee of the American Association of Immunologists until 2012. Prosper N. Boyaka, M.S., Ph.D., is a Professor of Veterinary Sciences and Professor of Pulmonary/Critical Care at the Ohio State University. Dr. Boyaka obtained his M.S. in Biochemistry, and Ph.D. in Immunotoxicology from Université Denis Diderot – Paris 7. His research focuses on Mucosal Immunology and Food Allergy. Dr. Boyaka is a member of AABS. The Board of Trustees and Members of AABS wish to congratulate Dr. Boyaka for this honor. We wish him success during his tenure in this important position.